Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Surprise!

Mike and I arrived in Atlanta Thursday morning to begin our vacation. First on the agenda ... to surprise my mother for Mother's Day. Mike drove me up to Buford and my sister picked me up and drove me for the remainder of the mission.  When we arrived at mom's I hid beside my sister's car while my nephew went inside and told my mom to come outside, with her eyes covered. When she walked outside I shouted "surprise" !!!!!!  Success !!!!!


We walked around the yard admiring the flowers and plants in her yard. Under her storage building we viewed a bird's nest. 


During part one of our Atlanta visit we are staying with our friend Mark Etheredge.  Look at what he did ...


Pretty cool don't ya think?  Stay tuned for additional updates. We are in the USA until June 2nd. 



No comments:

Post a Comment