Sunday, June 29, 2014

Settling in.

I haven't posted anything recently and I think it's due to us settling in to our new life in Ecuador. The honeymoon phase is ending and what once was new and exciting has become part of our daily life. It's becoming more difficult to share "new" things. Never fear, there is A LOT we still haven't done. 

We are meeting our friend Joe Christley in Quito tonight. He is coming for a week long visit. Our first guest! I'm excited to show him around the cities of Quito and Cuenca. Two days in Quito and the remainder of his visit will be here in Cuenca. I'm looking forward to seeing what his impression is of Ecuador. He's a cool guy so I'm sure he will love it as much as we do. 

Here is a picture that Mike took yesterday from our rooftop. We get to see this beautiful view every day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment