Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

We have had a very nice visit with family and friends this week. Here are some highlights of our visit. 

Mexican food at El Potro with Greg Croushorn and Mark Etheredge. 



Dinner at Mary Mac's Tea Room with Mark Jones and Ron Hoffman. 


Travelled to Columbia, SC to visit my Dad and Step-Mom. My sister Sheila also drove over from Georgia to join us. My nephew was sick with the flu and was unable to make the trip. 


Me getting a scalp massage from a kitty!


Santa on Christmas Eve at Lenox Square Mall, Atlanta. 



Enjoyed Christmas Eve dinner with Bill and Barbara. 




Mike and I enjoyed Christmas Day with my Mother, Sister, and Nephew (recovered from the flu). My Aunt and cousin made a brief appearance. 




Preparing fried okra ... One of my favorites!





A beautiful day! Not a cloud in the sky. 


The Ecuadorian coffee hung by the chimney with care. 


Headed back home to Ecuador on Saturday. Looking forward to ringing in the New Year and celebrating our one-year anniversary in Ecuador on January 8, 2015. 















No comments:

Post a Comment