Saturday, September 19, 2015

I had an accident!

I was in a terrible accident Wednesday and suffered a major head injury and a concussion. I was on a speeding bus that made a sharp turn sending me through the back door, over the street and onto the sidewalk. I was rushed to the emergency room, by ambulance, and spent ten hours being observed and having my head stitched up. Luckily, no broken bones. However, I was in a lot of pain. Mainly muscle pain. My vision isn't 100% yet but it has improved. I need several days of bed rest to let my brain heal. The doctor said it took quite a beating. We were scheduled to move into our house Thursday. That has been rescheduled for Monday. The people in the neighborhood that saw the incident were so helpful until the ambulance arrived. I was losing a lot of blood and one man held pressure on my head while a lady attempted to clean the pouring blood off of me with cotton balls. The police ordered that the bus driver pay my hospital bill or be taken to jail for thirty days. He agreed to pay. The care I received in the hospital was excellent!! Mike is taking great care of me. 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your accident but glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing well. Was it a city bus that you fell out of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes down to selecting the best local auto accident lawyer, never choose the lawyer based on an advertisement on the phone book, a television commercial, or a radio ad you heard today. Instead you need to talk to family and friends and see if anyone can recommend a lawyer who they had a good experience with in the end.

    Modesto Culbertson @ D & Z Law Group

    ReplyDelete