Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nice day ...

It was a very nice day today in Quito. We spent most of the day shopping at El Condado. Much to my dismay I have discovered that my shirt size here is XL!  Imagine that. Most clothes for men are XS, S, and M...so, that means I can't even fit into a large. It's messing with my mind. Today was very warm. It's currently rainy and cool. Loving it. 

I am sorry to hear about the weather related issues in Atlanta. I'm sure all of my friends and family are totally stressed over the situation. The Governor of GA and the Mayor of Atlanta are not so bright. I'm in Ecuador and I was fully aware that a major winter storm was headed to the area. How can they claim to have been "taken by surprise."  Something seems so wrong about that. I assume they are ignorant and out of touch with reality. 

Here is my contact information:

Cell: 09-89062452
Landline: 07-285-0512
MagicJack: 404-874-1014 (toll free from USA)






No comments:

Post a Comment